Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Cayenne launch

Carrera4S

Banned
Anyone care you have a few glasses and the odd sausage roll on Porsche?

I've received my invite to the pre-launch party (next week), I hope there's going to be a few blindfolds I wouldn't want to get scared by the ugly moose!!!! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117801

I put my invite straight in the bin! Who would want to buy a new one when my perfectly good 06 plate is for sale at reasonable price :D
sorry Admin for the plug! I will pay for an advert when G has cleaned it on the 26th

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117802

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 February 2007

Anyone care you have a few glasses and the odd sausage roll on Porsche?I've received my invite to the pre-launch party (next week), I hope there's going to be a few blindfolds I wouldn't want to get scared by the ugly moose!!!! :wink:
Maybe they only send it to the older customers who are thinking of settling down? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117811

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 15 February 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 February 2007Anyone care you have a few glasses and the odd sausage roll on Porsche?[/i:C0GgYfN4Ap]

I've received my invite to the pre-launch party (next week), I hope there's going to be a few blindfolds I wouldn't want to get scared by the ugly moose!!!! :wink:
Maybe they only send it to the older customers who are thinking of settling down? :wink:

Oi Poo, I got an invite too :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117825

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 15 February 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 15 February 2007

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 February 2007

Anyone care you have a few glasses and the odd sausage roll on Porsche?[/i:4C8597JKCB]

Oi Poo, I got an invite too :oops:
There's always an exception! :wink:

<hesaystakingfootoutofmouth>

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117828

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 15 February 2007
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 February 2007Anyone care you have a few glasses and the odd sausage roll on Porsche?[/i:xPLI4hvSu1]

Barsteward! The only thing that's remotely hot about a Cayenne (exception the Turbo) is it's name!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117830

yep, i'll be swinging by the west london launch for some freebies :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117834

I got an invite from Guildford and Hatfield, thought at least one of them was a 911 24hr drive, *****!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117836

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by damianc4s on 15 February 2007
Anyone care you have a few glasses and the odd sausage roll on Porsche?

Hey the receptionists aren't that bad :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117837

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by poon on 15 February 2007
I got an invite from Guildford and Hatfield, thought at least one of them was a 911 24hr drive, *****!

Could have been worse....it could have been a 24hr TD in a Cayenne!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117839

Got my invite too... Quite funny really as it's the third mailing this year from the OPC that I have said on several occasions I wouldn't buy a car from again if it was the last dealer on Earth!!!

The salesperson "allocated" to me also keeps phoning me up to ask if I'm thinking of changing my car yet in full knowledge of the above!

If it was closer, I'd go along just to get a few freebies and ask a few hard questions, to make up for some of the *****-ups they made when I bought this one!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117842

I have an invite for Bolton....

Not got one from my mates at Wilmsow yet...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117877

Moose no may be a Hippo. :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117882

Haven't got one from the OPC almost within walking distance - despite the fact that I called in there a month or so ago and spoke to a salesman about a Cayenne!!!

It's a wonder any new Porsches ever get sold really! If the cars weren't so bloody good, few would have the conviction required to get past the 'Sales Prevention Department'!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117891

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back