Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Partial leather seats extra?

AlexW

Silverstone
Looking at the website, cant see if partial leather seats are extra or standard on the Boxster.

Only upgrade options i can see are full leather....

Had one person say they are standard and one say they are extra! anyone able to give a quick answer?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117400

pretty sure they are std

have you a brochure?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117402

Not with me :)

Thanks though, pretty much confirms what their website says!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117433

Partial leather is standard but you have to pay extra for it. Let me explain before you think I'm mad...

When you use the configurator you'll get the base price for the car and the prices for all the options you add. In the case of seats, if you choose full leather it will come out at say about £1,500 as an option. However if you ignore having any seat upgrade, you will see an item on the list that says something like 'partial leather £750' even though you haven't chosen any upgrade. :?

How they get away with this I don't know because you can't spec a car without seats and therefore there is no such thing as a base/standard boxster where you only pay the official base price.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 117900

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back