Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dan,hows this beauty for you?

Rodders

Magny-Cours
http://www.911virgin.com/996ttl.htm

something about it has me thinking of yourself............and of course Henry's always after 993 Coupe's

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115566

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost on 08 February 2007

Better than this one!
http://www.911virgin.com/996grt.htm
That badge! :eek:
You would think old Henry would at least remove the GT3 badge....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115578

Is Dan back from Cuba yet? He might like those.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115585

That silver one just doesn't sit right. Wheels don't seem to work either and yes the badge is ridiculous.

The blue one looks quite good though it could be doing with the bumflaps removed!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115586

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 08 February 2007

That silver one just doesn't sit right. Wheels don't seem to work either and yes the badge is ridiculous.

The blue one looks quite good though it could be doing with the bumflaps removed!
I thought that too, makes it look like the wheels are too small. When you first look at it you think that GT3 is sitting too high. Then when you see the C4 kick plates, you just think uck.

I have no problem with body kit, but not trying to pass something off as something else, especially in such a cheap and nasty way.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115604

I hate to think of someone seeing that and thinking that's what a 'real' GT3 looks like.....

"Them GT3s look a bit girly and... look out, the wheels are gonna fall off aaaaarrrgh!"

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115607

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 08 February 2007

Is Dan back from Cuba yet? He might like those.
The Princess is back this afternoon and I know he likes blue so who knows..........

Migration info. Legacy thread was 115823

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back