Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 Foglamps

clipstone

Imola
Bit of a longshot this, but since putting clear indicators and replacing the headlight lenses, my fogs now look milky and pretty rubbish.

If anyone happens to have a newish pair that they do not want (told you it was a long shot!) give me a shout, as the £200 price to replace two already working lights is baulking me!!

Cheers :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 114110

Clip i too have the milky look to mine

It seems the case in all of the 993's I’ve seen. I believe it’s down to the fact the side repeaters have silver backing and the fogs have a creamy backing.

When I get my new LED's from Alan I’m going to spray the in side silver and give the lenses a wash.

Of course I post a few before and after pictures

edit i was thinking something like this for the job
chrome spray paint

Migration info. Legacy thread was 114113

Cool - be interesting to see how they look - are you going for LED sidelights? I have gone for these to compliment the xenons I also had from Alan and they look really well when both on together - really freshen the front end up ...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 114123

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back