Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Pirelli P Zero Asimmetrico

Dunc

Barcelona
I have two front Pirelli P Zero Asimmetrico 225 40 ZR 18 N3 tyres available as my car now runs track tyres. Came off a mk1 GT3 and hence are the perfect fit for sport classic 18's and were the OE fit for Porsche.

They've at least 7mm of tread left in 'em and i'll accept a lowly £50 for them - quite reasonable for only a few mm's wear!Parcelforce 48hr delivery is just shy of £20

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111713

Absolute bargain!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111719

And now sold assuming the dude turns up tonight. No hassles with posting either - result!

Asim, you're right - they were a bargain!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111748

I know, people were even haggling at that! The low price is more than compensated for by the peace from the missus at not having old tyres lying around

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111761

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 24 January 2007

I know, people were even haggling at that! The low price is more than compensated for by the peace from the missus at not having old tyres lying around
You have got to be kidding me! :eek:
A pair of Asimm's with 7mm (8mm new). They're about £115 each!!

You should have eBay'd them mate.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111766

What can i say - modern day robin hood!

Seriously this way is a lot less hassle than ebay even tough i'm potentially losing a few quid.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111769

I hear you - you mean the scrotes on eBay who buy stuff but have no intention to pay? :evil:

There is a way of avoiding this now - run an auction with a Buy It Now and use the "request immediate payment" option. This way your auction continues to run until someone not only commits to buy, but actually pays you (through paypal). As soon as the payment goes through to you, the auction ends.

I've sold some items this way and it works a treat - no more t
w@ts
wasting my time! :lol:

Still, good on you Robin for being so sharing :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111823

Sold without hassle to a guy i kind of know, small world and all that. He's currently working on his 964 turbo2 and lives nearby - will be interesting to see it once he's finished as they're rare and one of my fave 911s!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 111857

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back