Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Swissvax Onyx

Toby Bean

Afternoon all,

Just wondered if anyone had used swissvax onyx before and if so what were the results like ?

Cheers

Toby

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110473

I used that years ago, but dont you mean Swissol ? it's the basic wax but for £39 the carnuba level is quite low, so you'll get a shine but it wont last long, so for the time you put in IMHO it isnt worth while

there are better products from Zymol, Meguairs and P21, etc etc better shine, not that much more in price and it lasts, which after all the time you put in, is also quite important

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110485

Swissol is now called Swissvax, a result of the action with Zymol. I believe its still called Swissol in Switzerland.

I use the Sissvax Zuffenhausen and it works a treat, about £70 a pot and will last years and years.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110488

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Toby Bean on 18 January 2007

Afternoon all,

Just wondered if anyone had used swissvax onyx before and if so what were the results like ?

Cheers

Toby

It's not a bad wax. I used to use Swissvax (Swissol's new name after Zymol suing) when I was an authorised Swissol detailer. If you give me a PM I will tell you where to get a better quality wax from for very similar money. :wink:

Regards

G

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110491

Cheers guys , will change my order then. Might see if I can get the Zuffenhausen wax instead. :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110492

G , you have a PM

thanks

Toby

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110494

But don't ignore the G-Man; the force is strong with this one ....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110495

The Swissol name does not exist anymore.The company will still trade under the original Swizol name, but only in the named *teritory states* of Germany,Austria,Switzerland,and Liechtenstein, in all other countries/states, the brand will be known as SwissVax.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 118386

I have just had my car detailed today using Swissol products. The results are amazing and photos can't really do the car/detailers justice.

Shiny.JPG

Clouds.JPG

Reflection.JPG

Web link

Migration info. Legacy thread was 118542

David, Your car looks fantastic. Did Richard nclude the car cover?

Cheers, david

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119432

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by David Hawkings on 21 February 2007

David, Your car looks fantastic. Did Richard nclude the car cover?

Cheers, david
Thanks - I used the guys you recommended and they did a fantastic job. Yes Richard did indeed include the car cover although not sure I have much use for it at the moment as the car is garaged.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 119453

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back