Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 911 Family Car Video Clip

That's priceless... who needs an MPV, when you can get the whole family (including the dog) in a proper car... :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110291

lol even got the dog in there

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110294

My proudest bit of packing is the Moses basket on end around my kids seat.

I'd like to point out we did an hour and a half like that to my Dad's and then 2 and a half back in Christmas traffic. My wife is very understanding, you can even see her Megane in the back ground that I refused to take!

The Wife is 5 foot 10 inches tall too, and I made her get in the back without her shoes just socks so she wouldn't mark the seats with her shoes. Mwah hah hah!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110297

how did your wife get in the back !

good job the 964 has no airbags, ref. baby seat in the front

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110328

You cruel s*d - the dog had no seatbelt and the baby only had a seat to look at for the whole trip.

Bet you paid for that with wifey.... she did not look amused.

No sex for a month again...... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110329

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 18 January 2007

how did your wife get in the back !
you mean you didn't see the Harrod's Gift Voucher under the dog's back leg ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110331

Just watched again..... did you all see how quickly he panned across the 'wife in the back seat' ? Ben, you spent more time filming "Daddies Seat"........I predict a C4 being awarded in the courts sometime in the near future.....

I tell you , the youth of today.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110337

The wife had to sit kinda sideways with one foot in each rear footwell. And she reckons the ride is comfier in the back than in the back of the Clio 2 litre that I just got rid of.

Bless her she is too good to me.

Reference the air bags. The 911 didn't get air bags until about 1993 so I just get away with it. Yay.

I love my family car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110341

Shocking!

I just can't believe what I have been watching

You let the dog ride in your Porsche? Are you a mad man? Hair all over the seats and slobber all over the window. <shudders> :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110350

Briliant, my wife moans if she has to go more than a couple of miles in the back, and she is about the same height. Absolutely no way she is going to travel for two hours.

Was funny though when we went on a test drive whilst she was six months pregnant

However, I can gaurantee that you won't be doing that next year or ever again, at Christmas, there is no way you will get all the kids toys in! We almost had to do two trips to get it all back this year.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110358

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost on 18 January 2007

You let the dog ride in your Porsche? Are you a mad man? Hair all over the seats and slobber all over the window. <shudders> :roll:
All of my 6 dogs have been in the Porsche at some time or another (not altogether of course) - fold the back seats down and there's a nice level shelf for them to lie on - kept cosy and warm by the engine underneath!!!

Mind you, I do stick them in a seat belt harness and put a rug over the seats first!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110399

You refused to take your wife's Megane and then sat her in the back of the 911 with the dog! Then to add to the humiliation you film the event and stick it on Youtube!

Man, you're either hung like a rogue elephant or your wife's petitioning for divorce!

Outrageous!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110450

Great Video,

My whole family roared at breakfast this morning

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110467

I sat in the back of a c4 911 saturday night for about 15 miles I couldnt walk for half an hour after. You cruel man.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 110479

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back