Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Spotting fellow Porsche drivers

Glenn Wallis

Trainee
I spotted a lovely 3.2 supersport Guards red "H" reg on the road last Saturday (Jct of A21 and M25) and was thrilled - I was driving mine at the time. Interested to know if it was likely to be any of this crowd??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109391

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 15 January 2007

Gazzarc?

No He has garaged his up North :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109413

surely couldn't have been a H-plate one tho??????........................afterall the first 964's were out 89F were they not??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109433

Not related to this topic but I saw a 356 Speedster, Convertible in Bromley on Saturday. It was a delight to look at.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109456

Was it orange? I think I saw one on the M25 around Clackett Lane on Saturday ... in fact there seemed to be loads of Porsche out on Saturday.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109464

No it was a very light sky blue. I don't know the exact colour description.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109466

Was in Padstow this weekend and saw what I thought was a 356 but turned out to be a Chesil copy. Did look nice in silver with red leather interior

Migration info. Legacy thread was 109475

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yewcorner
Back