Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

85' interior codes

Peter Collins

I'm new to the site and new to 911's. I've had a 86' 944 for many years but finally upgraded to an 85' Carrera. I'm trying to understand the codes to determine the color of my interior. I've read numerous postings on this subject but have not been able to find the answer. The sticker under the hood gives a paint code of L700 which corresponds to Black (which it is). From the sticker it appears that the interior code is 87 which does not make any sense. I cannot find any corresponding colors for this code. The interior is a tan or beige. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 106831

Looking in my book....

The interior codes seem to be 3 letter/numbers eg can can red (80S), pinstripe velour black/white (7BN)

The only colour it sounds like is Grey/beige but this was deleted in 1985 and reinstated in 1986.

HTH

Migration info. Legacy thread was 107571

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back