Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cayenne panoramic sun roof

Ian Chambers

I have a Cayenne with a panoramic sun roof which intermittently does not open or close correctly. It will start it's operation then stop and back off. It has been in 3 times now and I have told the dealer to get rid of the car. I don't wish to comment on what I think of the dealer here. Has any one else come across any similar problems.

Ian

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99995

i've never had a problem with a cayenne panoramic sunroof. :eek:

but then again i've never owned a cayenne. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99996

I haven't heard of any issues like this (but then we don't have too many Cayenne owners on here) - I take it you don't have any options on what OPC you can call.

Otherwise try Porsche GB.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 100001

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Ian Chambers on 13 December 2006

I have a Cayenne with a panoramic sun roof which intermittently does not open or close correctly. It will start it's operation then stop and back off. It has been in 3 times now and I have told the dealer to get rid of the car. I don't wish to comment on what I think of the dealer here. Has any one else come across any similar problems.
Ian

another problem that does effect the Touraeg's as well....

the start and stop is a software and motor problem..... does happen on sunroofs and windows.... unless there is a new upgrade on the motors and the software the problem will linger.... may be worth speaking to VW to check ? if your OPC isnt helping

Migration info. Legacy thread was 100241

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back