Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Want some veloce wheels like Stevo`s?

Fuchs

Baku
apparantly ProMax (the 944 tuners) are currently doing deals on a complete set for 750 pounds - see 911andPW for details.

(i presume they are the same as stevos.......)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99006

This is mine...
And 750 quid is a real bargain... ask me how I know...

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/veloce%20GT1%20wheel%20ss.jpg

The Veloce GT1 monobloc race wheels are exceptionally light at 31kg/68 lbs for the entire set! That's around 7.5kg/17lbs per wheel.

They are manufactured by roll forging, the blank forged rim then has the rim FLOW FORMED for strength and then the spokes are machined into the blank wheel, it is then clear anodised for protection.

This method of manufacturing provides a very light super strong and durable wheel, which has a TUV test of 820 kilos.

The wheel accepts OE Porsche centre caps and is available in sizes
8.5x18 et 50
10x18 et 56

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99027

in theory too light for the Targa as it raises the centre of gravity, that's why Taraga wheels are so heavy to help offset the roof's weight !

but damn nice

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99031

This is the one on their web site Veloce 36 - imitation 3 piece wheel normally £850 quid.

web site

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/veloce_36_wheel(1).jpg

# This easy fitment wheel has been designed to fit across all Porsche models fitted with ABS as a direct fitment, 944S2, 928, 964, 965 and 993 through to Boxster and 996.
# The Veloce range of wheels are 3 piece "look" meaning they are monobloc Wheels which appear to be "true 3 Piece wheels".
# The appearance is further enhanced by using full bolts on the "split rim". They also take the O.E. Porsche size center caps.
# Free fitting of wheel & tyre packages at the Brackley Performance & Service Centre.
# Price is for 4 wheels. Sizes 8" x 18 front, 9.5" x 18 rear.
# Also available with tyres - Toyo Maxis ZR225/40 x 18 and ZR265/35 x 18
# Fantastic looks at a low, low price!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99035

None on their site, only the 36's @ £849, and i know the gt1's are more than double that price, ive been looking for some

sam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99051

opps sorry for the duff info - :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99056

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back