Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 C4S for sale

perry

http://www.911uk.com/car.asp?stockid=105016

Fantastic car, only selling as I have 1st refusal on something air cooled with a little more bhp! This is a very very clean car, which has all the right options!

Any more info required get in touch

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98667

dont forget to upload pics here as well perry

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98705

Sundeep, we met at the PCGB Festival, my car was the silver C4S right by the main entrance, the first one in the long display row.

Will try and upload some photos.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98743

Here are some photo's, more are available if anyone is interested in the car.

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

Really is in great shape, had it a year and a half, all the things that came up in the PPI have been fixed and replaced. Car wants for nothing. Only selling as have been offered another 993, but with 430bhp, and you all know what that is!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99133

That's as beautiful car - Rohit was looking a one recently....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99134

Got 1st refusual on a 993 TT with the factory powerplant upgrade, I know the current owner, he is selling to make the way for a more track focused car.

Need to sell mine in order to buy his, wouldn't be selling mine as it has been a great car, and I have really enjoyed bringing it up to it's current condition, but the TT is another animal!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 99153

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back