Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 RS anyone?

Tim Storey

Ouch, new carbon bonnet'll be a bit pricey! If he breaks it for spares I baggsy his steering wheel, handbrake lever and gearstick. They're all baggsied now so no one else can get them nana!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97421

break for spares? its only a scratch man....I bag engine, brakes, facelift headlights, buckets and anything else i might find useful. Except steering wheel, handbrake lever and gearstick of course....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97444

Right we're onto something now. If we all chip in and baggy all the bits we'll be an invincible buying force! Write off becomes group buy!!

Rob J is after red centred wheels, come on everyone - baggsy the bits!

Engine must be worth a good £15k

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97448

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Dunc on 05 December 2006

Right we're onto something now. If we all chip in and baggy all the bits we'll be an invincible buying force! Write off becomes group buy!!

Rob J is after red centred wheels, come on everyone - baggsy the bits!

Engine must be worth a good £15k

Dunc

is the passenger side sill intact??? :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97459

its more intact than the rest of the panels....

I say we offer him £250 (it'll probably cost £200 to tow it to the scrapyard) and then scavenge everything we need. My list is still baggsied though and i'm not paying more than £50 for the engine no matter what you say its worth.... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97461

Just looked at it.

How the hell does he expect to get £30k for that?? It's only worth scrapping & cannibalising. And £30k is a lot for the canibalised value, methinks.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97494

Exactly Rob - that's the spirit. Lets tell him that there is a powerful conglomerate who have already baggsied all the bits so he is therefore legally bound to sell it to us for £100 total!

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97504

£100 down from £250? wow, the depreciation on these is a b*tch... :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97550

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Tim Storey on 05 December 2006

£100 down from £250? wow, the depreciation on these is a b*tch... :)
exactly !

still costs at least £30k+ to fix when it's only worth £40k fixed......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97688

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 05 December 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Tim Storey on 05 December 2006£100 down from £250? wow, the depreciation on these is a b*tch... :)
exactly !
still costs at least £30k+ to fix when it's only worth £40k fixed......
[/i:1DAXvEZKPb]
Which bits do you want in this group by sundeep??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97695

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back