Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

latest 997 facelifted spy shots...

Porsche

Donnington
It not the clearest image we’ve ever seen, but you get the idea.

facelift-997-23-11-06.jpg

and Here’s another picture of the forthcoming 997 facelift model, confirming the use of LED lights.

997-lights-26-11-06.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94595

why is it that everytime i buy a car, within weeks they change the bloody thing ! No doubt this make early 997's totally unsaleable :roll:
, okay perhaps not but its always a bummer.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94652

Light look a bit like the ones on the Aston.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94697

Any comments welcome on my experience so far with an attempt to buy a Targa. Brief summary

Ordered Targa 911 Sept 06. Paid 3000 deposit.

Originally had the idea that the Targa would be delivered Jan-March (I know it was just general and helpful conversation with the sales and not binding but this was the general concept that discussed as the car did not officially launch till a week plus later after I ordered)

I was surprised when I was told delivery delayed till June 07 due to low allocation of Targas to the dealers.

Now I reading that Porsche is looking at a new facelift of the 911 and will show at the
Frankfurt
show in August 07 and new model facelift production to start August 07

Now I know this is not 100% sure (new facelift production to start August 07). But you can see all over the internet photos of the new facelift. I can say there are many of these cars around
Frankfurt
at the moment and the facelift is coming for sure very soon. Porsche is not even hiding these cars so they are informing the public of the changes already.

How can I accept to order in Sept 06 and wait 9 months to get the car in June 07 (3-6 months later than planned) and then only 8 weeks later see a new facelift come out?

Any comments welcome as I really want to be the proud owner of a lovely car and spending 80,000 pounds plus. But is this normal ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95834

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back