Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

AS NEW 993 ALLOYS +TYRES FOR SALE

walt mcdermott

Silverstone
Hi Lads,

Ive upgraded to 18 inch wheels, so i am now in a position to sell my original 993 alloys complete with brand new Porsche Centre Caps and 17 inch Pirelli P Zero tyres x4

Ive just had the original alloys completely Refurbished including sandblasted powdercoated, primed sprayed and laquered, in fact i have just picked them up from the Garage this morning, they are in As New condition,and look fantastic.

They are Original Porsche design 993 wheels and came off my own car a 993 C2 Cab. The Porsche part numbers on the wheels are 993.362.128.00 on the rears and 993.362.124.00 0n the fronts

the rears are also 9J 17 ET 55 and the fronts 7J 17 ET 55

The Alloys come complete with Brand New Porsche logo Centre Caps and Pirelli P Zero Tyres( not new ) (the tyres are not currently on the alloys as these were removed to Refurb the alloys) the tyres are sizes 205/50 ZR 17 and 225/40 ZR 17 The Front tyres have great tread, however the rears in my opinion are only suitable for a trackday.

Any reasonable offer will be considered, remember the alloys have just been refurbed the centre caps are brand new and the front tyres have great tread.

i am located 5 mins from junction 16 of the M6 near Stoke On Trent, and would prefer you to pick up, however i could courier at Your cost. drop me a line if you would like more info or pics. if no one needs them of the site i will sell them on Ebay

Regards Walt

993 C2 Cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93613

Do you still have these for sale ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94567

Yes still for sale, Dan you have mail

Regards Walt

993 c2 cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 94742

Guys,

Just to let you know these wheels, tyres, and centre caps are still for sale, i have not advertised them anywhere else as yet, probably the wrong time of year to sell a set of alloys unless someone fancies them for Christmas, anyway if anyone is interested drop me a line with an offer.

Regards Walt

993 c2 Cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 98214

Are your wheels still for sale?

If so how much are you hoping to get for them?

Are they the standard Carrera 2 993 17 inch wheels?

Thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 104832

chris you have mail, check your inbox

Regards Walt

993 c2 cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 105924

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69