Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dream purchase made!

HML1473

Hello everyone!.......Thought I had better take advantage of the amnesty and stop lurking!....I am now the very proud owner of a 1988 3.2 Carrera Targa Sport. She is in Diamond blue metallic with blue leather, piped in white!.....37k genuine miles and in fantastic condition throughout!.......Haven't stopped smiling since I picked her up a few weeks ago!!..... I have wanted a 3.2 since I was 'ickle!

Have picked up so much useful info from the site already, the 'banter' is great! By the way I also love a good 'ruby'!!

Look forward to getting to know you all a little better in time! Will try and attach pic, so here goes!!.....
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/31.2__9_(1).JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93428

good work fella, you may need to try again with the picture upload as I can only see a red cross !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93431

Congrat Howard, Bedford track should be on your doorstep then, no excuse not to come on 8th!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93432

Congratulations - can't wait to see the wpic. She sounds lovely!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93442

Nice one Howard, and welcome! Pics pics pics pics pics pics... :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93480

about time we had some more "proper" 911 owners on here.

Congrats!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93751

Congrats,

Like those older Targa's over the new. You will be slipping off to the garage now all the time!!!!!

Alan.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93773

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by alan sweeney on 26 November 2006

Congrats,

Like those older Targa's over the new. You will be slipping off to the garage now all the time!!!!!

Alan.
LOL... have you been spying on me?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 93789

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/3[1].jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95510

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/3[1].2__9__edited(8).JPG

Migration info. Legacy thread was 95519

Great job Howard - looks fab. and in great condition too. I'm certainly no expert on these things but I reckon that era produced the classic Porsche shape - wouldn't swap mine for a new one that's for sure ! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 96071

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/PB290004%20(600%20x%20450).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97537

That is beautiful!!! Totally stunning actually! One of those is on my wish list long term!! :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97542

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/PC050012%20(600%20x%20450).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 97548

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back