Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT3 - Potential Purchase

scotia_steve74

I'm looking for a GT3 Mk2 I've been thinking about a Seal Grey one for £48k on Autotrader right now - no AC though and non Porsche exhaust.... Any ideas?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90287

Was informed about this car a few months back and can give you some details via pm if you like.

It came thru the Edinburgh OPC but they decided not to sell it.

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90288

Its been dropped in price from 49995 already! Shame it hasn't got AC as its a really good looking car. PCCBs were a turn off for me too.

Got 20k on the clock as well.

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90291

Dunc - you have a PM!!

PCCB's seem good for road but not track yeh?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90293

no air con is a major problem.... for that car.... but if you're keeping for a while as say a 3rd car then it shouldnt be a problem..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90295

It's really putting me off it. As is the non-standard exhaust - warranty issue I've been told if the engine ever goes (how likely is that though!).

Totally love the colour and clubsport spec....

Got to decide this eve whether to go see the car. Guy has a red one there too...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90296

Hi Steve and welcome...

You'll get some good advice over here if you ever make up your mind what you want :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90299

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 15 November 2006

no air con is a major problem.... for that car.... but if you're keeping for a while as say a 3rd car then it shouldnt be a problem..
How come you track guys spend a fortune on alloys that are 3kg lighter per corner, but have air-con that adds 20kg! :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90302

Heh, Hi Nicola! Sooooooo want a 996 gt3 - I just thought this was a car that I could afford that was previously ut of my league!

I'm not sure why an OPC would not take it - problems?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90303

no air con in summer on a trip to the ring, hell on earth tbh, mile after sweaty mile around a track,

I think that car is going to stick around for a long time tbh

welcome to the forum

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90307

Ouch!

Nice red one at £49,990 on AT - wonder what the bottom value for these cars will in a few years - must be higher than a TT

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90312

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by scotia_steve74 on 15 November 2006

Ouch!Nice red one at £49,990 on AT - wonder what the bottom value for these cars will in a few years - must be higher than a TT
£49,900 I hope :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90313

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back