Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Another C2 S Wanted!

Chris Busby

Hi all,

Have finally got my self sorted and am lucky enought to now be looking for a 993 C2 S. Have read the long and helpful posts on what to look for which helps, but now I need to find the car!

Want Blue/Black/Silver really and under 65k miles with manual box. Does anyone know of any new models coming to the market or "proper clean" examples for sale now that are not going to come with an unexpected £3k bill 4 months down the line?

Used to have 993 C2, then 996, and going back to 993 as cannot afford 997 and have always drooled over the C2 S and its gorgeous hips

Thanks

Chris

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89602

Hi Chris.

Mine has become available due to the offer to me of a 993TT.

http://www.911uk.com/car.asp?stockid=101883

If you have been reading the other '993 C2S wanted' thread, you will probably be aware already. The big expensive 48k service has been done, so hopefully no large bills due soon.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 90377

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back