Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nicely driven 997 GT3 +

finally loaded but interesting lap, seems like the other cars were 911's and there was a bit of understeer, actually quite a bit in the slow parts.... :eek:

he needs a steve rance front end loading master class !

ironically we could play name that track and no one would get it as it's in Croatia ! the Rijeka Circuit, has a nice flow to it !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89196

G here is another for you to spead the good word G...

with some crazy Alfa's (no change) and some serious drifting !!! now that's what I'm taking about G ! :D

http://www.maxige.com/video/Varano2006.wmv

now this one is only a 11mb file...

in terms of location, that is at the Riccardo Paletti Autodrome in Varano De Melegari (circa Parma), Italy

838b.image.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89198

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 10 November 2006
G here is another for you to spead the good word G...

with some crazy Alfa's (no change) and some serious drifting !!! now that's what I'm taking about G ! :D

http://www.maxige.com/video/Varano2006.wmv

now this one is only a 11mb file...

That is FANTASTIC!!! :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89214

Wow!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89217

the Riccardo Paletti Autodrome is quite a slower and twisty speed circuit, so a good place to have some fun ! it's also been on a Top Gear feature IIRC

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89218

Yeah, but to perfectly control a left-left-right-left, all seemingly 90degree bends, in full 4-wheel drift mode in a 911 is nothing short of a masterclass! :bowdown: :eek:
That driver could probably sign up for D1GP practice!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89225

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 10 November 2006

Yeah, but to perfectly control a left-left-right-left, all seemingly 90degree bends, in full 4-wheel drift mode in a 911 is nothing short of a masterclass! :bowdown: :eek:
so when we going ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89230

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 10 November 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by oceancarrera on 10 November 2006Yeah, but to perfectly control a left-left-right-left, all seemingly 90degree bends, in full 4-wheel drift mode in a 911 is nothing short of a masterclass! :bowdown: :eek:
so when we going ?[/i:qq8RjiA6M8]

Gonna order the new tyres, and need to pack the bags! So, who's in for a December run south?!?!?!? :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89241

Previous poster said:

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 10 November 2006

Previous poster said:

so when we going ?[/i:pis8rPBbhs]
Gonna order the new tyres, and need to pack the bags! So, who's in for a December run south?!?!?!? :p
Make it january and i'm there :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 89304

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclassicauto
Back