Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

can someone please tell me

supreme

the differences between the 928 and the 968, cos i love the shape - but need to know what im buyin before i go ahead and buy.

writing off my impreza has forced me to buy my first porsche. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88543

hi and welcome

r u taking the mick, or do you really not have the first idea re diffs,

cos if you dont suggest you take your time, and read a lot, two totally diff motors.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88555

no i aint takin the mick.

i have tried lookin for reviews online but cant find decent ones, so therefore thought i would come on here and ask some clued up peeps.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88557

ok then

928 produced from 1978 - 1992 I think

engine size V8 up to 4.5 litres to finish

gt in the old sense

lovely car expensive to run

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88560

968, facelifted 944 with diff headlights and 3.0 litre engine

many beleive to be the best handling front engine rear wheel drive car ever

go to go to work now

sure others will add

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88561

so its sounding like the 968 im wantin. i will look at those linx sean, cheers. i know its not a 911. i dont want a 911. and i realise this a 911 forum but when i punched in 968 into google - this came up - so i thought it was a PORSCHE forum, anyways thanx guys for ya help.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88564

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by supreme on 09 November 2006
so its sounding like the 968 im wantin. i will look at those linx sean, cheers. i know its not a 911. i dont want a 911. and i realise this a 911 forum but when i punched in 968 into google - this came up - so i thought it was a PORSCHE forum, anyways thanx guys for ya help.

Hi Supreme,
No problem in asking a few qs here about any Porsche. Although this site is mostly focussed on 911s, there is still a fair bit of non-911 Porsche knowledge amongst forum members... so don't be afraid to ask! However, if it is a 968 you are specifically looking for, the 968 forum link that Nic posted probably has far more info that you are looking for from active 968 experts.
Good luck with your search!
Adrien :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 88595

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkey
Back