Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Back pains force sale.

My 993 C4 Cabriolet is now for sale.

http://www.911uk.com/car.asp?stockid=98116

http://www.911uk.com/forum/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=14&TopicID=8131&PagePosition=1

If interested please pm me.

Brilliant. Got the car 5 months ago, spent a bloody fortune on it only to find it is a health hazard. Every time I drive it I end up paying a fortune to my chiropractor. Sorry to see her go but the B!tch leaves me no choice.

I messed up uploading the picture for the add. Maybe the person that deleted my previous post in like 12 seconds can react just as quick and tell me where I've gone wrong. :wink:
I tried editing my add but............what an idiot just noticed it on the left navigation bar.

Cheers.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82714

That's a real shame mitch - hope it goes to a good home!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82749

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 19 October 2006

That's a real shame mitch - hope it goes to a good home!
Thanks SP. It is sad but I'm hoping a true enthusiast will give her the love and care she truly deserves. Not just saying this but she has been loved cared for like a baby throughout its life.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82757

Are you thinking of another porker?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82761

Yeah, I'm toying with the idea of a 996 C4S or a 997 S. I've been talking to Mark Pearce of Stirlings, he has a C4S, one owner 7900 miles. He has a 997 S again one owner 6000 miles.

They are not cheap. Why not pay his site a visit and tell me which if any you would go for. Your experience on porches far exceeds mine. I defected to Mercs for a long while so am out of touch. Your comments would be appreciated.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82783

I would go for the 997 C2S. Drove one last week and wasd very impressed! The chassis is completely different on it and the drive was very quick indeed.

Also the interior is better in the 997 and more space in a C2. Just my opinion though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82789

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 19 October 2006

I would go for the 997 C2S. Drove one last week and wasd very impressed! The chassis is completely different on it and the drive was very quick indeed.

Also the interior is better in the 997 and more space in a C2. Just my opinion though.
Thanks SP, I'm leaning towards the 997 too. All I have to do is convince the wife. She is not a happy bunny, I sold her SLK 230 a while back and promised her a new one. Its been 6 months now, she is complaining but who's listening lol.

Its not as if she's bussing it, she is driving a brand new 1 series. Whats wrong with women? Honestly!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82806

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Mitch Rustem on 19 October 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 19 October 2006I would go for the 997 C2S.  Drove one last week and wasd very impressed!  The chassis is completely different on it and the drive was very quick indeed.
Also the interior is better in the 997 and more space in a C2.  Just my opinion though.
Thanks SP, I'm leaning towards the 997 too. All I have to do is convince the wife. She is not a happy bunny, I sold her SLK 230 a while back and promised her a new one. Its been 6 months now, she is complaining but who's listening lol.
Its not as if she's bussing it, she is driving a brand new 1 series. Whats wrong with women? Honestly!!
[/i:1nhLfMP0Jl]

Real shame you have to sell the 993 - may I ask what is wrong with your back? I too have a back problem - just appeared this year and I was very frustrated am getting better now though.

I would go with the 997 but the C4S is a lovely motor too. The best of the 996 series.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82961

It might be the pedal position that's causing the back problem in the 993. You can try LHD but the post 996s have much better pedal position in RHD so you might find
they'll
be ok.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 83066

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back