Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Dream achieved !!

Glenn Wallis

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to everyone who over the last couple of months was kind enough to give so freely of advice, tips etc. I am now able to say that with your help I have just bought my first Porsche. It's the only car I ever wanted to buy and although you were right - it seems quite a rare example - you were also right in saying if you are patient eventually the right car can be found.

So for your delight ... but mine mostly ... please have a look at my black Porsche 911 Carrera Supersport, with a genuine 41,000 miles and in really great condition. Couldn't have done it without you and I will certainly be looking to you to help me keep in great condition. THANKS :D
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Porsche%20GPW%20side%20view%20amend%20small.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81261

good work fella, keep the pics coming !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81273

Woo hoo

another Supersport owner!

Looks wicked!

What year is it? Mines '89 with 44k on the clock

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81274

1986 - spent much of its later life in a garage I understand. PPI was really positive about it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81298

Looks great - you must be so pleased. Have you had a chance to have a spirited drive yet?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81300

lovely motor,

fab looking

so pleased for you

congrats

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81303

Yum Yum, just what my dream car looked like at Uni, congrats :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81326

First 911 is a great feeling, nice looker too!

Congrats

Dunc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81347

Glenn, you can share tips with fellow 911uk'er 'Supersport' :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81359

Well Done Glenn..

She looks a babe.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81379

I was at college in 1992 and one of the teachers had a car identical to yours, I just couldn't walk past it every day without spending at least 5 minutes admiring it! Well done! How about a few more snaps!

A mate is selling an '88 model with only 15,000 miles on the clock but its in the wrong colour for me - guards red. Had it been black and black.......

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81387

Thanks for all your kind words - I am so pleased with her. I have attached a couple of further pics but will share a few more once she's had a real clean over.

nicola ...1986 ... PPI said she was in really very good condition so no pressure there then !!

So poo ... re spirited drive = everytime I turn the engine on - which I do with the sunroof open just to hear the noise more clearly. Had a great run up to Stanstead last week: early morning, few cars on the road, sun rising and driving my own 911 !! Does life get any better ?

Cheers all.

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Porsche%20GPW%20Top%20view%20small.jpg

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/Porsche%20GPW%20Inside%20passenger%20small(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81453

That look so nice ! :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 81472

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back