Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

BARGAIN number plate for sale W 60XER

muz

bargain number plate for sale W 60XER

£1500

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80749

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by muz on 14 October 2006

bargain number plate for sale W 60XER

£1500

Oh deary me muz...........thats going be shot down quicker than an Iraqi fighter plane :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80751

W4NKR would be a better buy :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80757

Just so I don't get moderated yet again, I think it's a really nice number plate and obviously worth far more than Muz is after. It's just a shame that the forum name gives a clue as to how futile it is trying to sell a plate for a Boxster here. If I owned my own salon, I would buy it just to put above the mirror.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80758

I get it BOXER - you are a sportsman.

I have not been on here that long, but appears no one likes anyone selling number plates. I dont know how many of us have personalised plates though. I do, so I guess I am a W4NKR, Oh well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80762

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 14 October 2006

W4NKR would be a better buy :twisted:
No - that would be way more expensive! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80782

At least he has posted on here before and the advert isnt his first post.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80807

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by richardofengland on 14 October 2006

I have not been on here that long, but appears no one likes anyone selling number plates. I dont know how many of us have personalised plates though. I do, so I guess I am a W4NKR, Oh well.
A lot of us have private plates... I have 2!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80818

I've got one and want another.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80820

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 14 October 2006

I want a new one...
To go with a new car perhaps ?!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80837

Previous poster said:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80943

Previous poster said:

richard, I might have to get you a job as the moderator to sort this lot out :wink:

note to all....... private plates are acceptable items for users to advertise, unfortunately I had not spotted this post till now so I am not locking this post as there is an item that an individual wants to advertise

regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80945

It seems that way mate.

The people on these forums, seem to dislike them, but the truth seems to be the opposite.

Having been selling cherished numbers for 24 years, Porsche owners are some of the most prolific buyers of cherished numbers.

The last survey of my sales showed the most popular vehicles, involved in transfer through my business to be......

1. Mercedes Benz

2. BMW

3. Porsche.

4. Range Rover

5. Ferrari

Any stroll around a Porsche rally will back this up.

I have lost count of the 911 numbers which I have sold over the years.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80946

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back