Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED...993 C4 silencers

dal

Looking for a pair of silencers...currently have an after market sports system, not to sure what system it is, and require new silencers, if anyone can advise me also weather i'd need a complete system or if i can simply bolt on some standard or sports silencers, would be most appreciated...

Darren

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80429

Impossible to tell without seeing it Darren, as it might have different cats?

However most aftermarket set ups have different exhaust boxes - easy to replace with standard boxes from any normally aspirated 993 (don't have to be C4 specific).

Boxes are easily available on eBay or breakers.

Does your current set up use the original Porsche tips?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80432

Get some picture posted - could be a good excuse to get some RSRs from Gert.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 80481

Hi Darren

I am currently considering changing to a louder exhaust system from the RSR boxes that are fitted to the car at the moment. The RSR boxes are essentially a standard box but modified to remove some of the sound deadening. If you search on this site you will get some feedback on what they are like. The boxes that have got on are bischoff fitment.

Please let me know what you have on the car at the moment as it may be what I am looking for.

My telephone number is 07939 586 848

Cheers

Carl

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82719

Tech9 in Hale near Liverpool had a Portacabin full of old 911 exhaust systems. Speak to Alan at 0151 425 5911

Migration info. Legacy thread was 82721

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back