Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Speed yellow boxster s, WOW

i bought a 2.5 boxster in june with a 3 year warranty from a local independant dealer, would i be crazy to sell mine so i could buy the yellow one?

any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78677

Look hideous. Wheels dont fill the arches and the offset is all wrong. The lexus style lights make it look even worse. :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78692

Wheels are definatley all wrong - but a 3.2 would make a massive difference in terms of speed!

Hold on to yours for a bit longer then get a 911 and be one of the gang! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78710

yeah youre right, its just ive always wanted a porsche in speed yellow, but once i went outside this morning and saw my little red baby i realised that i couldnt swap.... YET, i will have a 911 one day.

thanks guys.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78931

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by G-Unit on 07 October 2006
Look hideous. Wheels dont fill the arches and the offset is all wrong. The lexus style lights make it look even worse. :(

Well said that man.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78934

Speed Yellow 993 !! SAM 1 on the number plate..... and you'll be in heaven..

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78939

wtf is with ppl and Lexus-"style"(used very much with tongue in cheek) lights FFS its a Porker why would you fit slightly upmarket toyota lights onto a premium car brands model..........there's a few Boxsters up my neck of the woods with these Chavvy lights on and I just don't understand the mentallity of it :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78943

I must admit i would've loved all that extra power, that was the real temptation.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78946

i quite like some of the boxsters, including yellow, but this one has been turned into something disgusting !!! sorry

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78947

fair enuff.........but look for a better appreaciated example......that one just has Chav written all over it.........bless him he's even put Porsche crest stickers on the front wings so you know its a Porsche

Migration info. Legacy thread was 78948

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back