Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Silly Caymancaveman

Jonathan Rubins

At the lights on friday and a very nice Cayman pulled up next to me, the young lady in the passenger seat was very easy on the eye, he is rolling back and forward i presume to see if i would play, I actually signalled to her to look behind as we had a fully marked up rozzer sitting directly behingd him, I think she thought i was indicating it was a shame he didn't buy a 911 :twisted:

he pulls off so fast he basically lost the rear end and by the time he had cointrol back the rozzer had pulled him over, a wry smile from me as I passed, honestly !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77829

Poetic

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77837

the best bit was i tried to warn them, i pulled off like miss daisy, love it

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77840

You should have pulled up alongside him getting booked and asked the girl if she wanted a spin in a proper car!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77845

No offence to Tim and other Cayman owners of course...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77847

ha ha, nice one.

reminds me off this i got sent today, don't agree with the punchline, but

Man driving down road .Woman driving up same road .They pass each otherThe woman yells out the window, PIG!Man yells out window, B I T C H!Man rounds next curve.Crashes into a HUGE PIG in middle of road, and dies.Thought For The Day : If only men would listen....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77848

Jamie

roflmao, think my wife would have been annoyed though

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77851

jonathan

this is where you need to develop you quick capture camera phone technique..

!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77854

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Jonathan Rubins on 04 October 2006

Jamie

roflmao, think my wife would have been annoyed though
roflmao??????????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77856

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 04 October 2006

jonathan

this is where you need to develop you quick capture camera phone technique..

!
Sundeep - and then get nicked for holding a phone whilst driving :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77857

rolling on the floor laughing my ars* off

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77859

classic

Talking of drivers of other Porsche variants I met a Boxster driver the other day in the pub car park. Initially I thought he was joking but eventually I realised he was just pig stupid and should not be allowed to drive a 56 reg Boxster.

He asked me why I had not got a real Porsche like a Boxster or a Carrera as Targas are gutless. When I pointed out it was a C2 Targa, and pointed out I was looking forward to trying the Targa 4S which will probably be my next car. I got a blank look and a statement about how the Boxster was the ultimate roadster. I walked away to enjoy my lunch (the Fountain Inn at Tenbury Wells if you ever find yourself in North Herefordshire - highly recommended)

I was left wondering if Porsche should implement a test to proove you know what you are buying.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77863

Sorry Jon, that was obvious had I given it more thought. :?

I'll store that one for future use.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 77864

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back