Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Oh dear - oil everywhere

Will G-J

Just got back from a spirited drive to wrexham and back. Noticed the oil was low on the way home

Got home went to top it up - almost not registering on the dip stick at all :eek:

Seems that it is p!ssing out of the pipe in the rear off side wheel arch almost faster than I could fill it up! :(

On the phone to 9m and it's getting sorted on friday. But the pipe alone is £150! :(

Oh well

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76770

She is worth every penny.. So is this the reason your selling the steering wheel ? :wink:

Only joking..

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76785

At least she'll be dry! and as for corners.......I'll jump off that bridge when i come to it! :wink:

BTW if anyones interested I may be selling a second hand oil pipe in the near future!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76941

Could have been worse- the engine could have seized :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76948

Can't halp thinking that the spirited driving with a certain Scoobydoo WRX yesterday near Wrexham yesterday may be partly to blame :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76953

fish in a barrel - :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 76959

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back