Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

O C05TLY - £650

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 07 September 2006

LOL

what do you think mr eff
Why do you keep editing your posts? I was just going to ask you how you knew about the TT

Just noticed I'm within very short reach of the point where I need to reincarnate. Bit like Dr Who I am :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73028

what is the story? there is absolutely nothing in the rules etc for me not to advertise this. I realise i am new but if you had looked at my previous posts i am a porsche owner with my old car in the magazine this month.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73029

I am bound by a confidentiaility agreement that I cant even spell :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73030

Don't take it too personally Scott, these guys just rip the p*ss out of whoever's trying to sell no. plate here. It's just that there were quite a few punters a while back trying to sell silly plate for stupid money simply because the letters/numbers re-spaced looking remotely Porsche related, thinking all Porsche owners are idiots.

BTW, where's OC plate from?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73031

thanks butzi, i'll sleep easy now ;)

not sure where oc is from it was bought straight from the dvla a while back.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73032

Mick,

Dont forget I will be staying with you a week Friday, so tell Annie to get the beers in :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73033

its just that.........there was a lot of interesting characters trying to punt expensive items/number plates all within their first few posts.........a lot of these plates meant nothing without having to alter them illegally to read what the vendors thought they said.......but perhaps maybe introducing yourself to the rest of us might have been better.........then it makes it seem you are more interested in being part of the community here rather than being out to get our money

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73034

Rodders, hope u work the job thing out,

regards

the leg-end that is

Daz 8)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73035

cheers Daz

alas looks like i'll be taking the voluntary severance route..............thankfully the 993 is all bought n paid for.......so that should be safe

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73037

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 07 September 2006

Mick,

Dont forget I will be staying with you a week Friday, so tell Annie to get the beers in :wink:

Already chilled and waiting, the beer that is!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 73038

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back