Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

17x9.5/10" Porsche Split rims- futura

bristolbaron

I bought a set of wheels at the weekend, hoping they'd be suitable width wise for my Corrado G60. After getting them home and measuring, they've come out at 9.5 and 10" wide!
Although i'm still tempted to fit them, i bought them as i wanted them fitted before edition 38. Due to the arch work needed to get the fitted, I want to sell them before/at the show.

They are porsche fitment, 5x130, with porsche centre caps. I believe they were a dealer fit option. I havent tried to work out the offset yet.

They have good rubber - 235/45 + 245/40 - There are no buckles, and minimal curbing [a couple of marks on two wheels]
However, the laquer on the rims and centre caps needs some attention, so a full refurb would be wanted to get to show standard.

with refurb in mind, im looking for £600.. however, to clear them before the weekend i'd listen to any offers/swaps.

many thanks,

Baz.

I have pics on another forum:

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=58859

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71948

if its the wheels on the Corrado-forum then they were never to my knowledge an OPC/dealer fit option

the centre caps look to have been modded too using original Porsche crested caps tho..........but all the time i've seen genuine Porker wheels they don't look like anything that Porsche would sell/market as an optional extra

good luck with the sale tho

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71959

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back