Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WOW-NOW WITH PICS

Philip1972

Just a quick one-G-Unit has just finished after 2 12 hour days. All I can say is that it is just incredible. I have a few pics but they will have to go here tomorrow. Best money I have ever spent on the car. And he never ate anything all day "Wastes too much time " he says!!!

Very happy.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71024

We definately need to see pictures!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71027

They are not very good pics-Its rained really heavily all day so half the car was wet by the time the photos were taken. I will take some better ones when its dry. Cant post them today as I took them on my Mums camera which I cant download on this PC.
Its worth the wait.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71031

2 x 12hr days... sounds like the job i did on the pink 942 C2 a while back! i did eat though :) and drink lots of water as it was back during the hot spell we had which seems like ages ago now!

look forward to some pics and details on what exactly was done.

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71042

We need to see the pics regardless

They will look fab!

G you have PM

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71045

Hi Philip

Got home ok in the terrential rain. Take some shots when its a better day as the ones last night were no good, weather was too bad. The car got the zaino treatment using the zfx accelerator additive.

Thanks again.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71070

5554.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71133

Looking Good there Phil,

Have you no garage for such a lovely cargo

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71140

Nope. No garage. Thats the one and only reason I want to move house!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71142

Does G bring all that kit with him?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71143

Move to Wales Phil,

I have a garage the same size as a small bungalow, and just as comfy

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71149

Yes he does. He has a really good set up. Even brings his own water!!! (Usually filtered). Everything in his van is really organised and he tells you everything the car needs and as he is doing it he explains what each product is doing. Its quite an education and he he is passionate about what he does. He must be to put all that effort in I can tell you.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71151

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 24 August 2006
Move to Wales Phil,
I have a garage the same size as a small bungalow, and just as comfy
Youdont realise how close to my thinking you are! My better half works in Chester and we are considering moving just into Wales. You get more for your money and its a good opportunity to move into the countyside.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71154

I could have done with the main man today....

Bust a fingernail cleaning Tara :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 71155

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back