Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche websites available

Sarbs

Nurburgring
Porsche911parts.com

Porsche911world.com

Anybody intrested in these domains?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70623

Sarbs, a blast from the past! are you still swapping cars on a regular basis? Giving up on Porsches if you're selling the domains?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70643

Hey Richard been very busy, emailed owner phil last week, this site is just huge now, I remember when i knew most people on here back at the start! Had good few cars since last time on here still doing my 3 month use then sell for list, but hopefully will try and settle down with a gallardo spyder next summer. Took a 997 c4s to italy in the summer, it was in group of awesome machines - veyron, carrera gt's, lambos and fezza's but more than held its own in the italian hills, and as for the aston vantage, not as quick as the porker or sound as good.

Anyway the websites were just bought on whim, I know that porsche took the world to court over websites a few years back, but if they cant be sold for a good few pounds they can just be.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70646

Hullo mate - long time no hear. Still got the garage floor carpeted?

Still plying the original trade or have you hung them up now?

I even heard you played for my lot for a brief period during their lead balloon down the leagues :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70651

Hendo If I was involved, lead balloon downwards sounds right! Will be back in work v soon making a mess of everything as per!

Garages still have there own hover thanks! :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70653

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannahMich
Back