Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Quick Cayenne clean

Oliver Giltrow

Trainee
Gave the Cayenne a really quick clean which took about 2 hours.

here are the results.....i only washed it and dried it...no wax or anything

P1000660.jpg

P1000659.jpg

P1000653.jpg

P1000652.jpg

P1000651.jpg

P1000650.jpg

And when we got the car me and my dad cleaned the exhaust using this cutting compound block thing we had..the results are impressive for 10minutes of work

P1000656.jpg

P1000657.jpg

also......went to our first porsche meet on august the 6th for another porsche magazine......we were the only Cayenne there and it was a tip top day out

P1000643.jpg

P1000579.jpg

P1000522.jpg

P1000518.jpg

Thanks for looking....btw this is not our first porsche.We have had 4 911's before this.And i know most of you will be urghhhhh a Cayenne!!!!whats it doing here....we firstly its still a Porsche and we would have a 911 right now but i can't fit into the back of them anymore :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70327

Good for you Oliver. Did you clean the car yourself. Hope you're getting paid well. £20 round my way to get a job like that....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70330

yer i always clean the cars myself.i did have help with dad for the exhaust though because i didn't want to scratch it.

I dont get paid for cleaning the car as i see it as a huge privalege to be cleaning such an awesome car!

Before the Cayenne we had a Mercedes Eclass estate which was really hard to keep clean but it did looks good when it was done.

b6965616.jpg

635950b0.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70332

You should tell you're dad that it does the car no good to be stood around after being washed. It's already got loads of corrosion on them discs. He should chuck you the keys & let you go dry off the discs before they corrode too badly :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70334

lol! dont worry he took me out in it just after those pictures were taken...i would love to drive it but im not 17 yet....next febuary :D i absolutely cannot wait

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70336

I thought you could take the theory test when you're 16?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70342

Right choice of colour!! I'm in Cheltenham in the weekend, I might drive mine to you and let you work your magic on it for a score!.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70344

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by JamieG on 18 August 2006

Right choice of colour!! I'm in Cheltenham in the weekend, I might drive mine to you and let you work your magic on it for a score!.
That'd be cool.it would be nice to meet some other Cayenne owners and not the usual school run mothers...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70354

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Butzi on 18 August 2006

I thought you could take the theory test when you're 16?
yes you can but not the actual drving bit

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70355

Nice job!

However, a quick clean in my book is about 20 mins- 2 hrs counts as a full valet!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70386

it takes ages to clean though!if i took 20minutes it would look wrst than when i started!

a full valet in my eyes is two days!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70401

i hope you dont mean the rapper! lol

is g-unit the car valeter i keep hearing about.....his work sound stremendous!will have to se some photos and get some tips

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70409

G-unit is a chap who posts here a fair bit, met up with us a few times, and a very good professional detailer. He'll spend a whole 10-12 hrs day on a car and make it look absolutely stunning!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70414

sounds great...yer i wanna be like him then! lol

neways off to bed now...blimin thunder storms kept me up all night and ive just had a hard day at work......looking on here lol...night night

Migration info. Legacy thread was 70415

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back