Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Only a Boxster!

samantha

i am now the proud owner of a guards red boxster, my first porsche and i love it, totally.

Is this forum just for 911 owners in particular? if so any advice on what uk site to join? thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69327

Sam,

Welcome,

this is primarily geared to 911's as you'll note from the title! However provided you don't mind the style of humour around here, you're not gonna get chased away. By and large a friendly bunch, who will help where they can & if they can't help will generally take the p**s. Nobody is immune!

Oh & right colour for a Porsche :lol:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69334

Hi Sam, and Welcome.

Don't worry about having a boxster, we will have you wanting a 911 with-in a year or two !

Stick around, were all Porsche owners be it some are water cooled ! :wink:

Pleased you love the Boxster, how long you owned her ? and pic's ? and some pic's of the car would be nice too..

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69335

hi Dan and Rob,

Thanks for warm welcome, I already want a 911 but my local dealer suggested i start with a Boxster, that was 2 months ago and im still going outside to check that its real!!

Apart from driving, my favourite hobby is taking the p**s, but i dont know you all yet.

Hope you like it? thats the only pic your getting, i dont want to scare everyone off!!!

Sam
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/July%202006-misc%20023%20(600%20x%20450)resize3.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69339

Hi Sam,

Welcome to the forum,

boxster a great place to start or end,

Fab car,

Hope you enjoy the banter.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69344

Hi Sam,

Your number plate says CUT, you're not a hairdresser are you.. :wink: :wink:

Glad you love your car, owning a Porsche is, for the majority, a real pleasure and boy(girl)hood dream come true.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69345

thanks guys,

no im not a hairdresser (god forbid), its just a nickname dont worry.

i drempt of a 959 as a young girl, my dad said the only porsche id ever own was "a get out and porsche (push)", sadly he's no longer here but im sure he'd approve of the boxster.

sam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69347

Sam Welcome

Needs some more girls on here! The boys can get out of hand.............

Car's looking good, what colour is the interior?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69353

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by nicola on 11 August 2006
Sam Welcome
Needs some more girls on here!  The boys can get out of hand.............
Car's looking good, what colour is the interior?

Oi Nic, we're fine, it's you leading some of them astray :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69355

Moi???? <innocent>

I don't know what you mean! :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69357

Hi Sam, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find this an easy going chill out place. I do apologise for this bunch in advance for taking the p**s about your car. Hang around, you might just decide to move on to a 911 sometime in the future, but for now make the most and enjoy the Boxster, it's a great car!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69373

hmmm - arn,t you lot polite when a girly joins the forum.............. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69376

She's not trying to sell a number plate for £10k. :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 69378

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back