Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mobile Valet

Jamie_G

Portimao
Hi guys, my Cayenne is in need of a good clean. Not looking for a super service 10 hour job from the likes of the pro - Mr G. Looking for good mobile valet that will travel to Epsom, Surrey Around £50 mark I suppose.

Any recommendations?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68679

Book it in for some maintenance work- maybe they'll wash it for you!

Alternatively, do what I did once, i.e. send a car for sale or return, then ask for it back, when it was all beautifully valeted.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68684

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Robertb on 07 August 2006

Book it in for some maintenance work- maybe they'll wash it for you!

Alternatively, do what I did once, i.e. send a car for sale or return, then ask for it back, when it was all beautifully valeted.
So when did you move down from Scotland Robert? :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68687

Classic suggestion on the sale and return!!!

Any more serious hints though or is it back to eastern europeans in town for a £12 job?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68693

Or you can up the budget and get G-unit to do a proper job!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68694

From what I am told Eastern Europeans do an excellent line in hand washes :wink:

And £12 sounds cheap for the complete works :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68710

I went for one of those Tesco's Value car washes - Blue and white striped car now! :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68713

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by DaveK on 07 August 2006

I went for one of those Tesco's Value car washes - Blue and white striped car now! :(
LOL

Every little helps :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68714

Seriously though - In my experience the mobile valeters aren't very good. Wasn't there a story last year about someone leaving a Lotus Exige to be done and the car went for a little drive through a field and into a tree?

G Unit You have a full weeks work down in Surrey. You should do some canvassing

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68718

G if you're down this end this mine is need of some ! well when I get back from my next euro trip when it could be a bit mucky !

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68721

I went to one of those Krazy eastern european "hand jobs" just before christmas. The guy was washing the bonnet and indicated for me to open it by flicking his hand up in the air. It was only after saying no no no and going to speak to him that I realised the flicking in the air gesture meant my badge had just flown off as he had popped his jet beneath the seal to clean it!

I would suggest doing it yourself, or if you can't be arsed get G to do it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68724

I wouldn't use the eastern e's. These do more damage than good, its a porsche, treat it well!

I dont mind doing a surrey trip.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68727

I hear you G and will deffo use you when i have a C4S but it's only a Cayenne not my pride and joy, what money are we talking?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68774

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by JamieG on 08 August 2006

I hear you G and will deffo use you when i have a C4S but it's only a Cayenne not my pride and joy, what money are we talking?

PM me mate when the time is right for you. I dont really like putting prices up due to unfair advertising etc.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68972

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by JamieG on 08 August 2006

Jamie, G's well worth the money. There was no way I would have the patience to do the RRS, it's too damn big. It also makes cleaning so easy after he's done it. And a good shine really comes up still.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 68975

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back