Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Carrera 2 Coupe required for TV shoot

Tom Maguire

Dear 911uk.com,

I wonder if you could help me. I am writing from a TV production company and I'm trying to source a fairly specific 911 model to feature on the programme. The show is called The Used Car Roadshow and is currently airing its second series on ITV digital's Men & Motors.

I'm trying to find a 996 Carrera 2 coupe 6 speed with around 60K on the clock, although mileage is probably the least important feature.

We will be filming this Saturday 8th July at Powderham Castle near Exeter in Devon. All travelling/fuel expenses will covered by us including admission fees. We will also provide on-set food, drinks and refreshments throughout the day.

So if you think you could possibly be of any help, please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below.

Tom Maguire

The Used Car Roadshow

[email protected]

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65623

Mark Pearce from Stirlings not down near you........well Cornwall

http://www.stirlings.co.uk/

he'll also be able to give you expert advice on them too :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65647

Yeah, I've actually been speaking with them today. Very helpful people. Unfortunately, they didn't have what we were looking for but gave plenty of useful pointers, though.

Starting to re-jig things here in the production office - possibly will move this particular feature to next weekend's shoot at the Ace Cafe in London. Will possibly give us a bit more time to find the right 911.

Cheers for the response Rodders.

Take it easy, Tom

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65650

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Tom Maguire on 06 July 2006

I'm trying to find a 996 Carrera 2 coupe 6 speed with around 60K on the clock, although mileage is probably the least important feature.

Are you looking for a 3.4 or 3.6 996 ? ie.. mk1 or mk2

...rob

Migration info. Legacy thread was 65651

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back