Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Can anyone help me get one of these ?

Daniel

Donnington
So none of you know where I can get this badge ?

Dan :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57523

Dan, isn't that badge off a 40th Aniversary 996? Only say that because it's written on the badge. I haven't seen a 40th in the flesh, but if they do have that badge, then I guess an OPC would be the best bet.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57526

Dan, design 911 do them (Accessories and gifts, then badges subheading).

Other than that OPC and eBay?

As seagull says it's a 996 anniversary badge.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57527

Thanks !

Will go and order one now...

Dan

993_2S- you thought about the track day and if you can make it yet ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57535

After looking at the prices.. how do you think it would look ? and will my Carrera badge just pull off ? (is it stck or screwed on?)

Dan

:wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57548

It'll be shorter than the Carrera badge so the old one will probably leave some marks - not sure how they are fixed. IIRC, the 911 badge was on the leading edge of the rear wheel arches.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57549

I am told that most of the badges simply stick on....mine did, bought it from the OPC for £11.73 (incl VAT), however, if you want the OPC to fit them....it's £45 plus the cost of the part! :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57553

I was going to replace the Carrera Badge with a Silver Carrera Badge, but have seen the 911 badge and think it will look good on a Black car..

As for the marks I will have to compound where the(Carrera) badge comes off..

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57571

what do you think ?

Dan

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57573

The 40th anniversary badges from Porsche are an unbelievable price

The silver carrera 4 badges and silver boxster s badges i fit to dark coloured non 4 and non s because they look better and cost about £9

I had a customer ask me to get a price for a silver 911 badge I>E 40th anniversary i cant remmeber if i was £50 or £150

phone an opc and sit down, im sure it was over £100

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57587

Dan, the Carrera script is stuck on. Should come off easily enough and a bit of compound will sort the paint underneath.

Pretty certain the 996 anniversary's had the badge on the rear lid in place of the carrera script.

Still thinking about the track day - hope to make it though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57615

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Daniel Sait on 07 May 2006

After looking at the prices.. how do you think it would look ? and will my Carrera badge just pull off ? (is it stck or screwed on?)

Dan

:wink:

fair enough on a genuine celebration/anniversary..........but c'mon Dan.......surely you don't need a 911 badge to show ppl that it is a 911 you have :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57625

the badges are stuck on

best way to remove them is with a hair drier to warm the panel and badges- to warm up and soften the adhesive backing

Migration info. Legacy thread was 57648

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milno
Back