Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Swissol v zymol

had my car swissol yesterday had it zymoled 7 months ago but had some paintwork done so tried swissol this time its easier to apply than zymol and not as expensive got it done with there £110 a tub wax and to be honest it looks better than the zymol i had done but only used the blue zymol in a tub not tried the royal or vintage yet might do the car half zymol and half swissol as this will be the only way to compare

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56402

Well, FR, where are the pictures?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56403

fr, be careful i can see sundeep the intolerant, hovering

dont dis zymol, or we will all be looking for a new forum,

teddys pram springs to mind

daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56406

I see that the mods sense of humour is returning :wink:

Daz

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56413

Is it still called swissol? bonkers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56420

But FR, I thought you only had it professionally Zymoled in Decenber. Confused or just contentious? :twisted:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56432

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 30 April 2006

and they are still advertising using that name.....

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56440

I think they had 6or 23 months to stop using the "ol" on the end.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56486

Previous poster said:

The joke is that both companies are claiming a victory but in reality the joke is on the consumers of both products who are paying highly inflated prices for pots of wax which allows these companies to spend fortunes on court cases and lawyers, as well as high profile advertising.

But then isn't it good to say that you have spent hundreds if not thousands of pounds on the wax that goes on your car. Of course you could just be perceived as a merchant banker.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56503

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Shed17 on 01 May 2006

Previous poster said:

Of course you could just be perceived as a merchant banker.
I don't know what you mean :wink:
There's plenty of forum members who work in the financial game

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56510

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 01 May 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Shed17 on 01 May 2006
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by admin on 30 April 2006 Is it still called swissol? bonkers[/i:s9tohAdWtW]
Of course you could just be perceived as a merchant banker.
I don't know what you mean :wink:
There's plenty of forum members who work in the financial game

:D :D :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56525

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by ferrari's rule on 30 April 2006

had my car swissol yesterday had it zymoled 7 months ago but had some paintwork done so tried swissol this time its easier to apply than zymol and not as expensive got it done with there £110 a tub wax and to be honest it looks better than the zymol i had done but only used the blue zymol in a tub not tried the royal or vintage yet might do the car half zymol and half swissol as this will be the only way to compare
Right young man! You were obviously not paying attention in my English class to spelling or punctuation were you? Either that, or over exposure to junk Italian metal has given you the mental age of a four year old. What I think you meant to say was:

"I polished my car with Swissol yesterday. I had it Zymoled seven months ago, but as I have had some paintwork repaired I tried Swissol this time. It is easier to apply than Zymol and not as expensive. I used their £110 per tub wax and, to be honest, it looks better than the Zymol I used before. I have only used the blue Zymol in a tub but have not tried the Royal or Vintage yet. I might clean the car with half Zymol and half Swissol as this will be only way to ensure a fair comparison."

Now go and sit in the corner wearing the big pointy hat with a large D on it and write out 100 times "I must not come on 911UK without checking my speeling and punkchewasion first"

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56533

Ahhh, that's a lot easier to read now, FR's teacher can you keep a close eye on you boys and correct their punctuation for the sake of thousands of us who has a headache everytime FR post something! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56537

His posts give me a migraine ........... for lots of reasons.......... :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 56539

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back