Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

private reg B8SSY

conleycrew3

hi, i have a private reg on retention that reads either BOSSY (my fav) or BASSY

the reg is B8SSY. i have some plates made, they are the smaller 18" ones, with their screw holes in the right places for the reg to read BOSSY!!

im looking for roughly £2500 ono

cheers

Ben

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54280

Ben, advise you urgently don asbestos suit!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54283

I aint gonna be able to protect you from the onslaught :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54286

And why would that suit a porsche?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54287

postamble();
im not advertising it here saying it would suit a porsche or anything, im just advertising it in as many places as possible.
why all the fuss anyway? am i missing something here?

cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54288

I suppose it might suit the wife! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54294

we've had a few clowns on before trying to flog '911' plates for double the price quoted on new reg, so they got special treatment as they were clearly thaking the piss and such people are fair game on forums..

however talking as a moderator that doesn't everyone selling a number plate should be treated in the same fashion... however your title needs to reflect the plate

as for yours, good luck with the sale and pity Shirley Bassey spells her name with an 'e'

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54295

sell it to them..........then see how quickly they'll make up an excuse not to buy it from you for say £1k-£2k less than what they "value" it

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54298

asking price matey.......its just an asking price.............if they value yours anywhere near that one........then offer it to them for £1-£2k less...........then listen to all the excuses that they'll come up with not to buy it off you :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54316

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Sundeep on 18 April 2006

we've had a few clowns on before trying to flog '911' plates for double the price quoted on new reg, so they got special treatment as they were clearly thaking the piss and such people are fair game on forums..
What was that about a family site Mr Moderator? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54346

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by conleycrew3 on 18 April 2006
hi, i have a private reg on retention that reads either BOSSY (my fav) or BASSY
the reg is B8SSY. i have some plates made, they are the smaller 18" ones, with their screw holes in the right places for the reg to read BOSSY!!
im looking for roughly £2500 ono
cheers
Ben
How can B8 SSY read anything other than B8 SSY??????
Changing it with screws bolts sticky tape or anything else is illegal. You cant change the tax disc or registration Document to read bassy bossy or bo****ks :roll:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 54363

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a1jgh
Back