Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

my 3.2 carrera

Nick Terello

This is my baby, 1984 3.2 Carrera, have owned for the last 12 months, used a daily commute. Had been looking for 6 months, this is a genuine two owner car, with logg and full service history. Its a dream to drive, its hard trying to keep that ear to ear grin off my face. Had considered an early model Boxster, but once I drive the 3.2 911 I changed my mind, more than half the price and three times the car.

this is the last of the real 911 in my opinion.

Happy and safe driving

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52532

GLad to hear you are happy with the 911 - good choice over the boxster! Where are the pics though? :D

I'll wait to argue over the "real" 911 comment until I know you better :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52536

The 3.2's are the last real 911......

well after that you've got the 964, 993, 996 and now the 997. Can't argue with that! :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52538

Oh - here we go again :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52540

What about water vs air?

:ducksunderabush:

PS Whey hey 200 posts :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52545

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by supersport on 06 April 2006

What about water vs air?
Prefer Rock/Paper/Scissors :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52558

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 06 April 2006

Prefer Rock/Paper/Scissors :wink:
rofl.gif

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52563

I was told my 3.0 sc sport was the last real ...........

sam

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52784

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/carrera911.JPG

Hi guys this is my machine, will try and send some better photos.

Dont get me wrong guys I love the look of the 996 and 997, my next door neighbour has a 2001 911, which I drive reguraly , I love the modern look the air conditioner, which actually puts out cold air, but to me in comparison it feels like its gone soft, you cant hear the powerplant unless you're really driving hard and the excellent job that the ABS, traction control and all other forms of technology, which has gone into them for safety, has just made the new ones too tame and predictable. There definetely alot safer then the older models when driven hard, but that's exactly what I like in the older models, you really have to work and there's always the chance that they can bight if you do the wrong thing, like take your foot off the gas at the wrong time in a turn at high speed. That element makes then a very interesting and rewarding to drive. Luckly here in Sydney our winters are very mild and I drive my 911 as often as possible, even taking the long way to where I'm going, however in the summer with temps in the high 30's and low 40's, you really have to suffer for your pleasure. Again great site,a wealth of information and great to see so many people passionate about Porsche cars, new and old.

Safe Driving

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52796

I love 'em without the spoilers... nice car- Enjoy!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52802

Thanks Robert, was looking for over 8 months for something totaly original,I'm the third owner, even has the original Porsche tape deck with AM/FM radio.

Presently has 197,000kms and still goes like a rocket, its hard to contain myself some days, just hope I can hang onto my drivers license.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52808

thats truely wicked!!

i love that shape 911, i've just bought the film "no mans land" which has charlie sheen stealing them.

nice one.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52883

I love those classic porsches, does not having the spoiler effect it in any way? Looks much nicer without it

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Nick Terello on 07 April 2006
I'm going, however in the summer with temps in the high 30's and low 40's, you really have to suffer for your pleasure.

All you have to do is drive faster :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52885

prefer the spoilers myself(bit of an 80's tart you see :p )...............but that looks lovely un-spoilered in silver with the fuchs

Migration info. Legacy thread was 52886

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back