Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My New Fab Speed Exhaust

rudegoode

Trainee
Hello all,

Finally got my Fab Speed sports exshuats fitted on Monday this week and its taken me until now to spot putting my foot down every 100 yards to hear the noise.... fantastic fun.

Admittedly its a bit over the top as you really dont need to pimp a 911 but the 996 just didnt sound as good as my cold 993 C4 Cab (although its without doubt better in every other way).

Anyway, now i have run it in for a few hundred miles and the top end scream has calmed down the noise is just fantastic. Much cheaper than the OEM version too.

Cheers

Dan.

996 C4 Cab.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48571

Cosidering this route with my 997, if you dont mind me asking what was the cost and where did you have it fitted.

Dick

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48583

Admittedly its a bit over the top as you really dont need to pimp a 911 but the 996 just didnt sound as good as my cold 993 C4 Cab (although its without doubt better in every other way).

Also nowhere near as nice in the eye candy department. imho

regards Walt 993 cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 48587

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back