Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

CLARE number plate for sale!!

InThe Weeds

perfect plate for the mrs!! C4ARE (CLARE) can be made just right! plate held at present and ready to transfere!!

looking for offers around £14k

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45714

Try the Gilbet O'Sullivan fans website mate, not a Porsche car site.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45720

btw

Claire is spelt Claire not C4ARE or even CLARE.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45721

Better off selling it as C4 ARE for C4 owners for a few hundred quids, might have some luck then. 14K, in what currency? But then who Care4!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45724

So, let me see if I've got this right. You want £14,000 for a number plate that a) is a wrong spelling of Claire and b) would only come close to a wrong spelling of it if you illegally messed around with the 4 to make it look like a L?

Bargain!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45730

How the hell does C4 ARE spell anything and for 14 grand. Talk about taking the P**S. I guess it depends where the fixing screws are :?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45731

I will give you £2 and chuck in a dictionary so you can learn to spell. £14K.....coffee and corn flakes waiting for you when you wake up.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45737

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Charlie heeley on 14 February 2006

I will give you £2 and chuck in a dictionary so you can learn to spell. £14K.....coffee and corn flakes waiting for you when you wake up.

LOL,

you are a star charlie, :D

Sorry didnt make it to Bristol, kids were ill, hope it went well.

Daz.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45739

14K obviously a typing error, you meant 14p, still overpriced.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45741

perfect for the
Center for Avian Adoption, Rescue, and Education

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45746

barjin burgin i mean bargain!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45752

ermmmmm incoming was correct, remind me never to try to sell my private plate via the forum lol

regards walt 993 c4 cab

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45755

Oh gawd...not again....on this basis......

...Rob C want to buy my plate for the GT3 must be worth around £100k, give you a discount for cash?? :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45758

Well actually guys you can spell the name Clair or Clare so stop being so pedantic. As for quite how C4ARE looks remotely like either is another thing. And as for the price tag the guy has clearly been taking too many controlled substances...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45789

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back