Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Whats it worth? 993

ami

Trainee
Hi

Not much to go on, I know, but what do you think a 993 c2s with 40k on the clock, and in good condition with history is worth approx? In dark blue.

It's tiptronic - does this count against it?

thanks

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45095

Nice miles... I'd say ask £32k private.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45105

If it had been maual I would have agreed with Robert, but being tippytronic kicks it in the balls. I would have thought @ £29

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45108

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Graham Johnson on 07 February 2006

If it had been maual I would have agreed with Robert, but being tippytronic kicks it in the balls. I would have thought @ £29
Yep, I second that as a private sale.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45117

How can you value a car without knowing the year and whats wrong with tiptronic? I presume its a right hooker

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45131

God gave you 2 legs . you should use them. If you have only got one then buy a Tip S.

:p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45133

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by selltop on 07 February 2006

God gave you 2 legs . you should use them. If you have only got one then buy a Tip S.

:p
I suppose you also think you should start your car with a big handle?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45141

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Martyn1 on 08 February 2006

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Graham Johnson on 07 February 2006

Or this with 77k for £22k

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PORSCHE-911-993-CARRERA-2-TIPTRONIC-S_W0QQitemZ4611093959QQcategoryZ9860QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I think the blue leather dash + steering wheel knock a few grand off that car, Yuk!!
i agree, plus it looks like its on 16's - tooooo small..........

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45156

funnily enough.....thats what was putting me off mine,the blue dash actually grows on you and after a few weeks you like it.....honest

Migration info. Legacy thread was 45326

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R6demon
Back