Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zymol again

dick jones

Monza
So I buy the £179 starter kit containing vintage,atlantique & destiny and use only the vintage which leaves two expensive waxes on the shelf and would I be happy using them when the vintage runs out, will the the starter kit be around in 3 or 4 years time and if not I would'nt want to part with £1400 + for the benifit of refill's for life as I don't sell cars for a living.Which brings me to glasur versus vintage and is there a significent difference in the final finish and could you tell a good shine from a very good shine, also you don't have wasted wax sitting on a shelf, but if atlantique & destiny are a better product than glasur then the kit represents good value in the zymol range if it as a long shelf life.

? is glasur a wax based product, it does'nt say on the site.

? swissol comments please

Migration info. Legacy thread was 43302

they are all bloody good waxes.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 43322

He uses Zymol.

I will buy the other two waxes off you if you like?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 43340

G-Unit, I think you need professional help - you seem adicted to waxes, although that is one
bl@@dy
shiny Audi :p

Migration info. Legacy thread was 43343

Dick,

I use Destiny,concours and carbon from a starter kit. The Destiny goes on the front, concours side and back. Carbon goes on the family 3 series. I also have a pot of titanium that goes on the wheels, I have had it for 5 years!

Get it you won't be dissapointed!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 43345

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 18 January 2006

G-Unit, I think you need professional help - you seem adicted to waxes, although that is one
bl@@dy
shiny Audi :p

Girlfriend does say I've lost the plot. Detailing is an addiction. I have tried pretty much every wax and people always ask me how the hell do I get the depth and shine. I used to praise Zymol aswell until I started experimenting. Maybe I should start a detailing business? :D

I still need to try That Victoria stuff and Blitz.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 43346

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back