Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 993 Companion book

My wife ordered it for me (assuming this is the Adrian Streather book) from Tesco.com. Everyday she got an email saying it was delayed and we are now expected to receive 4th Feb. Hopefully it will come earlier.

Stevo, who did you order it from?

John

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41872

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Stevo on 06 January 2006

Arrived this morning!
Stevo

Give us the low down then! is it any good?

Regards

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41876

Its from www.motorbooks.co.uk, its a paperback (mine arived with a scratch on the front cover) cost 39.99 plus postage 43.

Full title is "Porsche 993 The essential companion" ISBN ref is 1 904788947.
Its 8.25 inches by 11 inches by 1.5 thick. Black and white illustrations only.

This book about the Porsche 993 is the third of a planned six volumes on a range of Porsche models, and carries on the tradition established by the author's first Porsche 911 book (published by Robert Bentley) which covered the 964 series. It contains absolutely everything a 993 owner needs to know: How to identify and authenticate a 993, What to look for when purchasing, How to service the 993, Description of engine and CIS fuel injection, Description of transmission, running gear, wheels, tyres and electrical systems, How to troubleshoot and repair the 993, How to improve the performance, Complete historical review of the 993 on and off the race track

Migration info. Legacy thread was 41892

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back