Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Boxster 18"Split Rim Classic Sport Wheels

Peter Topping

PORSCHE BOXSTER CLASSIC SPORT 18" RIMS & MICHELIN PILOT SPORT TYRES

I have available a set of four genuine Porsche Classic Sport 18" Split Rims and Michelin Pilot Sport Tyres in fantastic condition. These rims have just been professionally refurbished by diamond cutting the outer edges to a ultra highly polished finish.

These rims are for Boxster fitment and are rarely available and the faces are in excellent condition with only a couple of ultra minor scuffs to the lacquer and have no visible kerbing or damage to centres. The rims are shod with very good Michelin Pilot Sport tyres.

Upgrade and update the look of your Boxster with this fantastic looking 18" split rim wheels.

Rim Spec.

2 x fronts 7.5"x18" ET50 2 x rears 9"x18" ET52

Tyre Spec.

2 x fronts 225/40/18 ZR with 7mm of tread2 x rears 265/35/18 ZR with 6mm of tread

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/7d_1_b.jpg

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/82_1_b.jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40653

Peter,

Why only Boxster fitment?

Marc
postamble();

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40726

Hi,

These are Boxster fitment wheels because the rears are 9" ET52's which are the factory standard. However you can fit 10" ET65's using 18mm spacers with longer bolts.

This really fills the rear giving a fat JLO stance! Does my rear look big! Yes!!

If you are interested I have a couple of sets of 7.5"/10"s and 8"/10"s on the way being referbished and diamond cut edges as demo'd on my old RUF 993...Awesome

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/tn_Peter_Angle.jpg
/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/tn_Peter_side(1).jpg

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40794

Peter

You certainly have a lot of wheels kicking around.

My 986 has the GT3 style wheels but they are not in the best condition. I was thinking about a change to the 5 spoke newer carrera style wheels because they are such a pain to clean, properly. Now you have my attention about wider rims and spacers. Are there any downsides or is it just all good news?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 40861

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back