Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zymol tester pack idea

SEE YA

Hello, do you think a tester pack would get more sales a small sample to try before you buy?.

I would be up for that.

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37437

i would be up for that too !!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37440

ahem ! 130 pounds for a sample? :eek:

i think SEE YA meant a FREE sample ?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37451

It would have to be a very small sample- it doesn't take alot to do the whole car!

Also you need all the other bits too to get the full effect which would make a free sample expensive

I went to a show where there was a Zymol detailer/sales chap- he did one panel of the car, and it looked so shiny that I couldn't possibly leave without buying some! Plus, he talked me through the correct usage.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37452

fair enough robert, but maybe Phil could sell just enough to do a car once.......at a lower price?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37454

Just bite the bullet and buy it

I've used it for the last 4 years on all my cars

I had phils second tub of Glassur, and all i can say is

it works

try it

you will not be disappointed

it sounds expensive, but lasts a long, long time,

if you want to save money, just but the cleans and carbon wax, £70 or so

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37456

No need for samples and I doubt it would increase sales.

We already offer a guarantee that it will perform exactly as stated provided the correct application process is followed.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37458

just asking...... :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37460

although the sampler pots have 113g of wax, which is still a lot....

so here is a theory........what about a micro sized 23g sample pot ? (i.e. a tenth of the full size pot) which I am guessing is enough for (or most of) a single vehicle ?

as that would provide users with a opportunity to try out different waxes.... ????????

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37462

I have to agree with Mark. I gave mine the Glasur treatment last Sunday and it is now sooooo shiny. Hard work with the HD Cleanse but well worth the effort. If it ever stops raining whilst I'm at home, I'll take some pics.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37473

O' dear it was just an idea. :)

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37477

You seem offended!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37484

No, it was just an idea to see what other people would think about it. Would still like to try it out one day. Hence my idea in the first place before I go and buy a full kit maybe.

SEE YA

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37487

I agree with SEE YA... I'm not afraid of spending money where it counts, but I also want to get good VFM in what I do spend my money on.

I currently use P21S and have acquired amazing results. At £18 per pot, it's great value. I have long been interested in Zymol, and would love to try it out, but it seems the only way to "try it out" is by spending at least 4 times the cost of a single tub of P21S. This doesn't make sense to me, unless I can emphatically prove to myself that it is worth the premium.

If there were a single application pack provided as a free sample, it would go a long way to proving to myself whether it is, or isn't, worth the money. If Zymol are so sure of themselves and the superior results, surely this would be a win-win situation for them? Or are they not so sure about their product and reluctant to invest in the marketing of it?... Meguairs have enough confidence in their products to give away those samples... even though I don't like their products (apart from their Water Magnet towel and Scratch X)...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37563

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back