Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 fitted cassette storage box for sale

Matthew Clunk

I have a centre console cassette holder from a 993 purchsed recently - hold 5 cassettes I believe (and a Blaupunkt Montevideo radio/cassette player) that are surplus to requirements. offers to
[email protected]

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36705

Do yourself and us a favour and put them in the bin.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36708

Shame, I was after an 8 track holder. And the needle on my record player needs replacing as well.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36710

.......i have one of these too thats surplus to requirements.........so obviously they must be worth sweet FA :p
going by the above then

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36715

I also have the cassette holder and original cd player?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36752

Funny that, I've got one too, anybody want it for free? ....please? ...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36753

They'll be fighting over who gets yours and mine, Mick...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36763

I have some lightly used engine oil, removed from my car yesterday when it was serviced. Only 1 yr old and 5000 miles...

Also available, oil and air filter following upgrade...

Anyone interested?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36764

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Robert Bill on 01 November 2005

I have some lightly used engine oil, removed from my car yesterday when it was serviced. Only 1 yr old and 5000 miles...

Also available, oil and air filter following upgrade...

Anyone interested?
If you throw in some used air from the tyres, I might just know a man who'll do a deal with you . . . :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36809

Nice one Robert - :D

LJ

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36853

You lot!!!!! i still listen to the occaisional cassette - i was this morning on the way to the office - (need a tongue sticking out smily here).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37025

Actually the only cassette player we have is in my wife's BMW, great for using an adaptor so we can connect the iPod to the car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37054

Very funny you lot - yes I do remember cassettes. I am replacing the Blaupunkt Montivideo rad/cass with a Porsche CR-22 unit next week.

Does anyone know if Porsche do a CD holder to replace the cassette holder? and if I remove the cassette one will it leave a hole in the console or is it clipped into another compartment (I haven't tried removing it yet you see).

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37080

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back