Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 LRX for Sales

What's reasonable? £50?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36133

Don't be ridiculous. £100.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36148

Is it an auction now? £110.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36165

I think you guys would not be able to afford at £70 based on the cars you drive

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36266

That's what everyone thinks, hence the number of first/only posts on here by people who have a 911 plate to sell.

Just because the numbers are 911, it's only worth something to someone who has a connection with the letters or if it's a model designation. I don't know of anyone who's initials are LRX. You could try a Spanish forum !!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36269

Earl

Sorry that my car doesnt match up to YOUR expectation.

I suggest you spend some of your money and advertise your plate in a market place thats going to charge you for the service rather than trying to save a few pounds by getting it advertised FOC on a speacialsit's forum and then insulting the members.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36276

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Seagull on 24 October 2005

That's what everyone thinks, hence the number of first/only posts on here by people who have a 911 plate to sell.

Just because the numbers are 911, it's only worth something to someone who has a connection with the letters or if it's a model designation. I don't know of anyone who's initials are LRX. You could try a Spanish forum !!!
Larry Reginald Xylophone could be interested - Doh he drives a landrover

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36290

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Martyn1 on 24 October 2005

Earl Sorry that my car doesnt match up to YOUR expectation.I suggest you spend some of your money and advertise your plate in a market place thats going to charge you for the service rather than trying to save a few pounds by getting it advertised FOC on a speacialsit's forum and then insulting the members.

of course martyn he MUST be richer than you,as obviously you're Porker is a poor-mans version in his eyes,perhaps he should take pity and show how rich he his by giving this very rare and exclusive number FOC to someone more deserving of having such a prestigeous number on their higher quality of Porsche

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36310

Perhaps he would have been better off contributing to the 22 pages of "my Ferrari is better than your Porsche/TVR and you're a w*nker, no you're a bigger w*anker" thread on PH that has just been locked off than being here.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36315

On the back of a 996 cab in Kensington this afternoon, saw K 15 SMY, spaced to read "Kiss My" :wink:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37102

I was goin' to approach Earl to see if he had a one bedroomed ex-council maisonette for sale for me and me 10 kids and me fat missus and me Pitbull terrier. Not goin' to bovver now cos he sounds a bit stroppy.

Anyway, looked at the easybuyproperty.co.uk site and it's still under construction. Think he needs to sell the crap number plate to raise money to finish the website.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37117

This plate was sold by the DVLA at auction in May 2004 for £1100 + buyers premium.

John

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37306

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Westyman on 08 November 2005

This plate was sold by the DVLA at auction in May 2004 for £1100 + buyers premium.

John
Must have been Hendo's mate Larry Reginald Xylophone. He's obviously got more money than sense.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 37313

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back