Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Poons old car!

Nitrous

Silverstone
Poon has sold his 993........and I was too late!

Looking for a similar spec 993 in terms of colour, mods and price in the North West.

Haven't been able to find anything in either Autotrader or websites. Can anyone help?

Cheers, Martin

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36076

it was ok.. nice wheels but not that special

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36091

The divorce from the 996 is hurting me bad......more than previous splits from my 993 or 964's.

I have seen a couple of 993's LHD with 3.8 engines fitted - what is the forums view on these? Virgin has one and there is one advertised on this site.

Poon, convince the chap who bought yours to come and talk to me...................coz your car was more than just nice wheels!

MK

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36264

Martin, send me your email address via PM and I'll send it on to him. You never know!

3.8l's in a 993 is awesome, but LHD for me is not an option for a daily driven car, if you can cope with LHD then go for it.

Re-sale will always be tricky though.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36267

so poon now you have got all that lovely lolly in the bank, what you gonna get next

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36280

Peter, been there and done it mate!

Silver MK2 GT3!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36282

3.8 993's are awesome...... especially LHD!

but then again i would say that! - mines for sale as i'm after a 70's either 2.4s or rs replica LHD

i'm based in south manc if youre interested.

3.8 sound much better IMO than the 3.6 due to cams and maps etc and really flys with a lightweight flywheel

The virgin one is likely to have high miles (but dont ask!)

My cars advertised half heartedly as i really love it (and no longer have a new flat to buy!) - but want something older to play with

marc

Migration info. Legacy thread was 36747

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back