Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Still in search of 996 C4

James Beverley

Hello Everyone,
My quest continues! I'm getting a little fed-up now of trawling the internet every day in search of the right car for me. After speaking with various people, the general concensus is that I should try to buy a facelift model as I would benefit from a stronger engine and refinements. Although this does start to stretch the purse strings a little. To recap, I'm after a manual C4 in silver, blue, grey or black. Obviously with as much spec as possible and as lower mileage as poss. If anyone can assist I would be very grateful.
Regards,
James.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35360

It would help if I included my budget!
38k and not a penny more!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35363

shame, I had one for £38,000.01 :wink:

patience is a virtue, you'll find one eventually. I'll keep an eye out

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35377

That is a shame, would you of been prepared to waver the penny? :D

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35378

i'm deeply shocked here.............not a single mention of "forget those 996's go get a far far superior 993 instead".................

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35380

Why do you insist on C4? Personally to me a 911 is a rear wheel drive car and the C4's of this world (be it 964 993 996 or 997) dont really fit in my mindset.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35453

Forest Green car at Tonbridge OPC...... Dare to be different!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35456

There was a superstition that green cars were unlucky?
A friend has a green C4S which looks better in the flesh than on photo. It is complimented with the red callipers though!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35495

Well having had 4 green cars, I guess that makes me an expert on the subject. The only unlucky one was the first one, but that probably had more to do with the fact that it was my 1st car, it was bought real cheap & I couldn't really drive at the time!! In the right shade on the right car looks good. My Elan is BRG and looks great, the CLK I had until recently looked fine & I sold it within 10 days of advertising it, so no probs there.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 35616

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back